Monday, March 30, 2009

Just do it!

Time flies when you are having fun. My son is already 1 month old and I am really happy. So love every minute being with him this whole month. Reality kicks in as you realised you only have another month left of maternity leave.
Babies, they grow so fast. How I wish I can slow down the time and enjoy more of our moments together. I look forward to seeing him grow bigger and older but at the same time I am already missing the passed of him.
Many people will tells you not to hold your baby so often or hug him to sleep or even kiss him too much. Afraid that your baby may be to clinky to you or refuse to sleep without you hugging. You have germs and kissing your baby will transfer it to him. I use to say this to my sister or other mothers too. Now, all I can say to other mothers is I am so wrong and "Just do it". Hold your baby, hug them, kiss them.
No doubt that they will get used to your hugging and cuddling that they cant be without you. Whats wrong with that? If is hard for you when you are working or away in future, worry about it later. Live by the day, tomorrows problem can wait. This is what you have now, time with your baby, cherish it.
As long as it doesn't hurt him physically, read more info on what do and don't for medical reasons and also make sure that you are clean. Enjoy your time with your child, trust me is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment