Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am going to win lottery, I just know it.

2 months has passed. It was as fast as a shooting star, passes you by without you noticing and yet its beautiful and magical at the same time.
This 2 months was one of the best days of my life. Spending those quality time with my son is priceless. He has grown so well and I feel like a proud mommy. Though we have a long way to go but I really really ... I mean really want to be with him every single moment. Not wanting to miss anything about him. During these last couple of days, I know I have been really emotional. Crying and laughing as I already start to miss him dearly.
I am excited to go back to work but I suppose is not enough to be away from him. He is my dear angel that looks exactly like his daddy. I am truly blessed but I think I deserve more than this. Or at least I want more than 2 months. I will win my lottery and be with him. ;p
My son, my baby, my king. I love you and I will miss you so much.
Mommy will work something out. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment