Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How rewarding it is?

Today marks another milestone for Jayden. He is 11th months old. I have a few friends which tells me having childrens is not easy and too expensive. I couldnt agreed more but I also want to share some of my most rewarding moments.
Looking at my profile pic that is one moment. When I first get a glimps of little Jayden through the 3D scan I started to cry. His perfect feature and his chubbiness. I know I am already deeply in love when I knew I was pregnant but that moment it was an assurance. Now, he has grown but still the tiny little hands and feet always seems to be so tempting for me to bite. ;)
His infectious smile that everyone cant resist. Makes me melts everytime I see him light up the room first thing in morning when we are still in bed. How can you have a bad day after a dose of pure happiness. Its like a small gift from heaven to me everyday.
When you ask him to kiss you and he lean towards you with his mouth wide open. Its like he is trying to swallow your face. Though having his saliva all over my face, I am loving every bits of it. And I am not shy to ask for more kisses.
He is talkative like mummy. So at time when he mumble with his baby language is amazingly funny and all you wish is that you can understand him.
I feel such a proud mommy that everyone will tell me how cute he is. Secretly, I thank god for giving him to me. I suppose I have done something real good to have this little cutey boy.
There is more to share but too "much" in a blog, one thing which I recently experience is having to do the right thing for him. When expert says thats the correct teaching or doing, its rewarding to me because it makes me a better mom and help me to be more confident.
I thank you god for my Jayden, he is indeed a blessing to us and with hope other will also experience my joy with Jayden around. I think I have a "giving" baby, always spreading his sweet happy smile and love. I cant express much on how rewarding to have him but I can tell you how thankful I am that I will trade anything for him to be happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment