Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New year and new milestone

Been awhile since i posted anything about my sweet journey with baby jayden. i must say i drown myself with work and its been quite a fast half year for me. i was part of the retrenchment exercise but luckily i managed to secured a job before the contract ends. being in a new company there is always new things to learn, new challenges, new friend and more. coming from nearly jobless and with a son i started to put 200% effort to my work so i can feel secure. time does fly when you are busy but it does gets abit overwhelm at times.
i started to spend less time with jayden but never missed any of his new tricks. there are moments when i feel guilty for working late but then again why should i? i am doing this so he could have a better life is not like i enjoy working. if i have a choice i would prefer to sleep or watch tv. alot of parents sometimes blame themselves for working hard but of course you must know your limits. here is something from 2009 that's worth to remember...

What did i learned from year 2009?
1. to love unconditionally
2. hardwork does pay off
3. life is what you make off
4. be nice to yourself and you will learn to be nice to others
5. its ok if i need a break
6. don't be a hero and try to solve everyone's problem
7. its ok to be soft hearted to other people as long as it makes me happy
8. i "am" better than alot of people
9. accepting the fact that is hard to make some ppl happy
10. stop trying to understand mum and dad

What have i achieved in 2009?
1. have a baby
2. new job
3. gave a birthday blast to my mum
4. lost weight
5. have more savings
6. spend more time with my siblings
7. met new friends
8. spending money without worrying
9. collected all Jay Chou albums
10. tell my friends "i love you"

My 2010 new year resolution
1. read to my son more often
2. take my diving license
3. go taiwan
4. visit 2 islands
5. meet my sales target
6. start playing my keyboard again
7. play volleyball
8. pay half of my study loan
9. apply to aussy
10. give mum another vacation

the above is subject to changes.... ;p

1 comment: